TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to the Apache Events website. By continuing to browse and use the Apache Events website, you are agreeing to comply with the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our Privacy & Cookies Policies, govern Apache Events dealings with you in relation to this website.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
Apache Events may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the amended Terms and Conditions on the Apache Events website.
The term Apache Events or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at Beechwood, Avon Road, Altrincham, WA15 0LB. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information only. It is subject to change without notice.
• The information provided and the opinions expressed in this website represent the views of the authors and contributors.
• This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, images, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content are copyright to Apache Events LTD, all rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited.
Terms & Conditions of Hire
Please click here for our Terms & Conditions of Hire